Wednesday 10 August 2011

Brighton! *Oh I Do Love To Be Beside The Seaside!*

I love summer, and Brighton is the perfect accompaniment to a summer day out! Admittedly it did rain a little throughout the day, but it didn't stop us enjoying the lovely little lanes shops and the sea life centre. I got myself a couple of bargains, including an owl doorstop, a wooden polka dot heart and a floral detailed straw sun hat (for £2!)... but more of that later! Here are some of the creatures that I met in the Sea Life Centre...

A happy little mudskipper

Spot the seahorse...


The ocean tank... this photo reminds me of The Little Mermaid

Japanese spider crab - still only a baby (and still perdy big!) these fellas can reach 12ft!

Camouflage...

Spider crab

Lobby-lobster

Little Lego diver in the entrance

3 comments:

Eloise said...

that crab is frightening! I used to be absolutly petrified of crabs and this photo as bought back the memories : S
x

Jewel said...

SNAP, I'm blogging tonight about my trip to Brighton! We did the exact same things! What a strange coincidence! x

daisychain said...

Oh how I want to be besides the sea