Sunday 1 May 2011

There's More To Tea Cups Than Cups of Tea!


There is more to tea cups than just cups of tea... I love tea cups, but I cannot stand tea - I know, how very un-British of me! So, for me, any excuse to have tea cups around the house and not have to drink the stuff is a bonus. After the event at Rokit Vintage where the Vintage Patisserie provided jasmine tea and prosecco cocktails served in gorgeous mismatched china tea cups, it got me thinking about other uses for the humble tea cup!



7 comments:

Hayley said...

I love the jewellery storage idea. I like using tea cups to drink cocktails from!

Claire said...

Lovely!
I love the candles!

Temporary:Secretary said...

Pretty pretty PRETTY! Love teacups and so I really like the post! Love it x

daisychain said...

I have a sudden need to get creative with tea cups!

imacarrot said...

I LOVE the light idea! i always feel bad for tea cups with candles in, they can only ever be waxy from then on :( x

Hannah said...

I hate tea too but tea cups are so cute, i like the idea of having dessert in one. they're so pretty that i wish i did like tea just so i had an excuse to buy them =)


Bow Dream Nation xx

sallyannie☆ said...

Ooh good idea! I like the chocolate one :)