Wednesday 4 May 2011

Polka Dot Delights!


You all know how much I LOVE polka dots and my Twitter friends are quite often sending me links to beautiful polka dotty things! It really puts a smile on my face so I thought I'd compile some of your polka dot finds in this blog post to share some of the dotty love! Thank you for the lovely polka dot delights! I may have to make this a regular feature, you guys are great at finding some gems!

Red Polka Dot Glass Bowls - £7.50
@JustTeaching sent me a link to her recent purchase of these lovely red and white polka dot glass bowls from Birdie Wood. I LOVE these bowls and I actually bought a set myself before Christmas from Culture Vulture (one of my favourite shops in Leeds!)
@JustTeaching also bought these lovely polka dot picnic food storage boxes too! You can find them on Ebay here!

Red and White Polka Dot Bedset - £19.50-29.50
If those previous two items weren't enough for you then @JustTeaching also shared this wonderful bedset from M&S.

Cath Kidston Polka Dot Messenger Bag - £38
@thenewbrunette sent me this photo of her LOVELY Cath Kidston polka dot bag via Twitter

Gorgeous Polka Dot Bombshell Sun Dress - $64 (£39)
This little beautie was brought to my attention by the lovely Lola Vintage on Twitter. The shape of the dress is great, not sure it would accomodate my waist and bust, but it is beautiful nonetheless!!

7 comments:

Danni said...

oh gosh, they just got better and better as i scrolled down! Love the glass bowls though - I think they're my fave! Will now be on the look out for polka-dottedness for you :P x

Daisy said...

I need that dress! And that duvet set! Absolutely gorgeous xxx

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I happen to be a lover of polka dots too. :) I'll be sure to share your post!

whatkatiefound said...

I love those glass bowls - and rather bargain-ous I think! The dress too is oh so pretty *sigh*

Maria Fallon said...

That dress is lovely but the boxes are my favourite! I always associate you with polka dots too so I will start sending you links ! :D

Maria xxx

Marlene McGarrity said...

I love the polka dots too! So glad to have found you through twitter.

PinkBow said...

oh, isn't that dress just gorgeous! and everything else too!