Friday 31 December 2010

January Sales - Asos Dresses

Well it's that time again folks... my student loan has come through... and just in time for some January sale shopping too! So I immediately started browsing the sales online (of course, I will leave some money aside for rent, food etc... maybe) and discovered that ASOS has some gorgeous dresses in their sale. Here are some of my favourites!

Yumi Floral Lace Empire Sundress
Was £45
Now £22
I love the colour and design of this dress. It's really pretty and perfect for a sunny day - Ok, so a sunny day may be months away and it's only January, but It's worth buying it now in the sales and stashing it away until Summer!

Traffic People Printed Bandeau Dress
Was £55
Now £28
I love the print on this dress, with the little owls and trees, very cute!

Dhalia Floral Dress With Crochet Collar
Was £55
Now £27.50
Although you can't see it very well in this photo of the dress, it has a really cute little crocheted collar which gives it something a little bit different.



No comments: