Tuesday 21 December 2010

Grab A DollyDagger Bargain!


One of my favourite websites have kick started their sales early! This has put a smile on my face as there are a number of dresses that I am currently coveting, and as the prices go down, the closer to my reach they become! So get yourself over to the DollyDagger Website and grab yourself a bargain or two... or three!

Chubby Colouring Pencils
WAS £4.95
NOW £2.48

Ooh La La Spotty Shopper
WAS £30
NOW £15

Wren Musak Cassette Tape Purse
WAS £6.49
NOW £4.87

Upper 5th Star Cardigan
WAS £39
NOW £15.60

4 comments:

whatkatiefound said...

ooh I love that floral dress, but it's still way out of my price range :( xx

www.whatkatiefound.blogspot.com

The Caked Crusader said...

Ooh - thanks for the tip! I've bought jewellery from DOlly Dagger - they made some wicked cupcake stuff.

Denisa L said...

love the Melissa shoes:x

daisychain said...

*waves goodbye to overdraft*