Wednesday 29 December 2010

A Foggy Walk With The Dog

Went out with the dog for a very foggy walk in the country park outside my house... It was a lovely walk, but it was very wet and at times it was so foggy I felt like I was completely surrounded by a thick wall of the stuff! According to the news and weather, the fog is going to stick around for a few more days yet...





There is something incredibly satisfying about walking through squelchy mud, it takes me back to my childhood. I'm not sure that my mum will approve of me borrowing her walking boots though... whoops!

My local church graveyard looked rather spooky with all the fog and mist!

4 comments:

Debbie B. said...

So foggy!! Great photos though ... it seems like a peaceful walk!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Oh wow...Those pics look like they're straight out of a spooky movie!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Ooh that IS spooky. Fog is so majestic. <3, New Follower

Abbie said...

Thanks guys :) and a big hello and welcome to my new follower! :D