Wednesday 28 July 2010

Tesco's Clothing - Fabfrock's Summer Wedding Outfit Competition!

I am an avid follower of the Lovely FabFrock's blog and I've also been following her on Twitter for a while as well... So, when she posted about a competition, I entered right away!

The hopeful entrants must create a summer wedding outfit from Tesco's Clothing, but with a catch, it must cost under £30! The lucky winner will win £30 to spend at Tescos. For more information on Fabfrock's competition, and to enter, visit her blog. I love a bargain, I love creating outfits, I love summer and I love a little challenge! If you do too, I suggest you get your calculator out, browse the Tesco Clothing website and get creating!

Here is my entry!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

OMG! I bought a dress exactly like this one from Boohoo.com for my dads wedding which is happening this weekend. Unfortunately though although the dress fit around the waist, the top was a little big so i had to rethink and buy again. Love the pieces in this though, very summery, light and happy! x

Abbie said...

Thanks! I have been lusting after this dress for a while now... if I win the competition I will have to buy it I think!

wholesale clothing said...

It was a very nice stuff. I like the bag, shoes and dress, and I think it was a perfect match of outfit. Big thanks and keep sharing.



Michelle