Friday 11 June 2010

Dollydagger - 50's polka dot dresses!

Well, it has been a little while since my last post, I've been a busy little bee! But, I got an email from one of my favourite websites, Dollydagger, and I got a little bit excited so I have found time to share it with you all... They have brought back their stock of beautiful polka dot 50's dresses!


Beautiful red and white polka dot swing dress - £75 Also available in blue and white, and black and white, and black and red (shown below)



I just absolutely love Dollydagger, I think that that has a little something to do with the fact that if I click on the "I just love... polka dots" link, it shows me every item of stock that has polka dots... something that comes in handy for a polka dot addict like myself!
No 50's dress is complete without the full pretty petticoat - £45

2 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

WOW I love these dresses,

Victoria xx

Emma Cossey said...

Adore these dresses! Long live the polka dot prom dress :)