Friday 18 June 2010

Beautiful Books from Anthropologie

Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a bit of an obsession with books. I have too many to fit on all of my shelves, I have boxes under the bed and boxes in my parents house... and my collection keeps growing! I have a rather eclectic taste in books as well, I have everything from Spanish traditional stories to antique songbooks, and Harry Potter to Pride and Prejudice. My latest list of books for my increasingly large wish list are these delightful little books from Anthropologie.

I love love love these classic books with quirky covers - £12.99. For me, a book is not entirely about content (of course that is incredibly important though) but it is about the look and feel of the book too, and these books are just appealing in every way.

I adore the cover of this book, The Domino Book of Decorating. - £20

I am an avid baker and I am keen to add this little traditional baking recipe book to my collection of cook books - £15.99

Love this cute little guide to vintage! - £12.99

I really must make this book, The Doorbells of Florence, mine! It is so very unique... the book blurb says, "Ring into your imaginative side as Andrew Losowsky's alluring photographs of doorbell panels in Florence inspire stories of the lives of the people who may have dwelled at each address" - £11.99

And finally... I definitely need this for my summer! The lovely Italian recipes for the summer cook book - £24.95

1 comment:

Emma Cossey said...

Such a lovely collection, I particularly love the vintage book and the doorbell one is really kooky!