Monday 14 June 2010

Beautiful Aussie Hair!

I recently went to stay with my lovely sister Jenny, AKA The Style PA and naturally I used some of her hair products while I was there. She had the Aussie 'Luscious Long' shampoo and conditioner... and it made my hair feel so gorgeous that I had to invest in some Aussie shampoo of my own! Unlike my sister, my hair has the tendency to get frizzy and just plain crazy whenever it wants to. So it takes a lot of taming... and the Aussie 'Frizz miracle' does just that! It makes my hair feel gorgeous, it smells great and does exactly what it says on the tin, what more could I want?

Frizz Miracle Shampoo... here's what Aussie has to say "Got static, erratic hair? here's a helping hand. Now you can stop fretting about hair that simply won't behave, and start enjoying hair that does! Aussie Frizz Miracle banishes erratic flyaway locks, leaving you with a sleek and silky do."
The Frizz Miracle shampoo and conditioners have natural extracts to help them work their magic with your hair... Aussie says "Those cuddly koalas are smarter than they look. Australian Blue Gum leaves are simply amazing, especially when infused in this gentle formula that effortlessly tames any frizzy mane. How ingenious!"

It's official... I am a total Aussie shampoo convert! (and you should be too!) try the Aussome Volume range for limp and lifeless hair, Colour Mate range for coloured hair, miracle moist range for dry hair, mega range for everyday use, 3 minute miracle deep conditioner, heat protection spray, curl defining sprays, hairsprays and more... find all of the products on the absolutely brilliant Aussie Website.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I keep seeing Aussie adverts on the tube at the moment and they really make me smile.

beachvintage.com said...

Can I just say that I have the frizziest hair on earth! Thanks for this info! Thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage and I hope to see you again soon.

Stéphanie said...

I adore your blog !