Saturday 24 April 2010

Topshop's New Make Up Range

I was lucky enough to accompany my sister to the launch of Topshop's new make up range. The core range is totally up my street, for a start the packaging was made for me - the polka dots! For me the only truly essential item I have to have is a good eyeliner. Topshop have definitely appealed to me with both the pencil eyeliners and the liquid liner. The pencils come in a variety of shades, my favourites include Bolt, Coal and Petrol. I had a little play with them, and they are beautifully smooth, easily blended and just lovely to use in general. Their liquid liner is great as well, it's almost like a felt tip pen and it is just so easy and fun to use.

The range is available from May 2010, and the price range is £4-£12. You will be able to buy it from selected stores and online at Topshop's website. Needless to say will eagerly be awaiting my chance to get my hands on the lovely new eyeliners in May!

No comments: